Thursday, July 21, 2011

Would you sign up...

Once again the magnificent Good Hubby has provided inspiration for me to write something for all of you lovely blogistas. In his very long indeed posts yesterday, our friend GH wrote that one of the things that had changed this time about the chastity play, was that he'd noticed how much easier to get and stay hard it was. He's not the only one. I too have noticed this, sure it's not absolutely 100% every single time, but then I'm still 4-5 stone overweight and in my forties so what do you expect?
But as I was typing my response to GH's post I suddenly thought, you know what, if there was a medical procedure where they could make your cock rock-hard whenever you wanted and you could last as long as you wanted, but the side-effect of this was that you could never experience a 'real' orgasm again (but you'd still get the lovely feelings you get when you are being denied) and there was no risk of complications, I reckon I'd sign up for that...
Or would I? That's a big thing to give up, to never, ever feel another real orgasm ever again... I guess it would depend how bad the situation was, if it was just like it is now, a little temperamental now and then, like a car that needs a bit of patience on the occasional cold morning, then maybe not.
What do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment