Friday, July 29, 2011

When I TRULY KNEW


Does anyone else remember back to the first time they took a dick into their mouth?

I do...

Do you ever think back and wonder, "What the FUCK was I thinking?!? What compelled me to do THAT?!?

I do...

Do you remember really not wanting to, yet instinctively wetting your lips for the long ride down?

I do...

Do you remember if you were coaxed, maybe even shouldered down to your knees?  Or if you willing dropped before him, suckling at the bit to get your first taste?

I do...

Do remember lying quiet and still as your first male lover took you into HIS mouth, hoping for all of hopes sake that he'd NOT ask for a return service?

Shamefully, I do...

Where you, ultimately, so thankful when he did, in fact, work you to such a frenzied lust that, dizzy and dumb, you were finally able to break free of your shackles and let that wonderful, fat cock come home to roost?

I was...

All these years later, I can still put myself, young and horny beyond belief, in Mark's college dorm room as if it were happening right NOW.  We'd been fooling around for a few weeks, but I wasn't admitting to any of it, not even to myself.  I'd come over to "study" and we'd kiss and fondle, he'd slowly undress the two of us, and, ultimately, take care of both our needs.  This one particular night, though, was different.  There was a hunger in Mark, a forcefulness, strangely familiar to me.  I knew he was working me, playing me like a bitch for all I was worth.  He didn't just want something from me, he needed it and was willing to TAKE IT, if he had to.

The power and strength coming off his body, fueled my own fire.  His will to dominate and showcase his maleness, egged me to step up and meet him full on...FUCK if he'd just take my passive ass without a fight!  He proved he wasn't going to just take what I gave him, but that he was willing to take whatever the FUCK he wanted.  It was up to me to buck up, and see where it took us.  Bastard figured out my weakness.

Fuck if I'd be outdone, or out man'd!  I went after him with a sexual abandon I never allowed out before.  All my wants to physically devour him were let loose, no holds barred. I was always weary with a girl of being too aggressive, too strong, but with Mark, I knew he could match me, I knew because we had collided before on the playing field...he was up for the challenge.  He willed it out of me.

THAT'S WHEN I KNEW...TRULY KNEW WHAT I WANTED...WHAT I NEEDED.

This one was for me...

RafaDe
















No comments:

Post a Comment