Tuesday, July 19, 2011

What is confusing...

Reading back my own posts, what does confuse me a little, is quite why I am happy to give Mistress R control of my orgasms? For her to decide, when and how and even 'if'... surely after nearly four months without even a break, I should be starting to have second thoughts, or feeling the tiniest regret or resentment, shouldn't I?
But I'm not. Not at all. I have never been happier, and I have absolutely no desire whatsoever to have control of my orgasms back. Oh sure, I fucked up the other night and stroked my cock without permission, but I never for a second thought about actually making myself cum. Well, I mean I thought about it, but I was never, EVER going to do it!
Maybe one day this will change, but right now I very much doubt it. This feels very 'right', which in itself is a strange thing to say I suppose... but that's just the way it is. I love it, and I love my Mistress more than ever, so why would I want to go back to the old way?
Fortunately Mistress is getting more and more comfortable with the situation too, which is fantastic, because let's not forget, it really didn't start well, and she seems to be loving the way things are now too. But then let us not forget, not only has male chastity given her an even more attentive and loving husband than ever before, not only has it given her complete control of our sex lives, but it has also provided a turning point in her husband's long lasting struggle with his weight.
Okay, so the dream of being 'locked' hasn't happened, and probably won't happen now, but you know what, I don't really care anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment