Friday, July 15, 2011

Well...

Last night was mighty fine... at about 8pm I went into the bedroom and prepared the bed for Mistress R and then knelt on the end of it. She came in a few minutes later and lay back on the pillows I had placed against the headboard and then she started to use her feet to rub my cock. I was quickly hard and she spent a few minutes teasing my cock with both her feet, using her toe nails to scratch my cock and behind my ballsack. Then abruptly she stopped and told me she wanted me to go down on her.
Well, you never have to ask me twice to do that, and soon I had my face buried between her gorgeous thighs kissing all around her pussy before gently starting to lick her. I was, as ever, in heaven and was rewarded a while later as Mistress R bucked hard against my tongue and eventually I knew to stop as she became too sensitive for me to continue.
We lay down on the bed after that and then Mistress R grabbed my cock again and soon had me hard. She gave me some lovely stroking and used her hand to push my balls upwards against my body which was very enjoyable. Once again I was completely under her control and loving every second of it, but when she decided to stop, I couldn't help but beg her to continue, even though I knew this would mean using up the first of my three chances.
She agreed to continue and told me that I could have three more minutes. I love the way she watches the clock when she's doing this, at first I found it a little offputting, but now I kind of like it... bizarre as it sounds, it's very hot to be given exquisite pleasure by someone who looks like they aren't fully engaged (I'm sure 'k' understands this), kind of like a Domme who uses a foot to tease a slave while she reads a book or something... I suppose it plays to the whole idea of her pleasure being very important, while mine, well, not so much...
So eventually my three minutes were up and Mistress's beautiful teasing fingers slid up to my chest leaving my cock twitching and throbbing and me breathing quite heavily. That moment when she lets go is both wonderful and awful. I love the fact that she decides to stop when it pleases her, but at the same time every cell of my body is screaming for her to carry on, not necessarily because I want to cum (although of course there is that!) but simply because I don't want the teasing to stop. Ever.

I've had an early weigh in this week (and next week too) and I've lost another 1.5lbs, so that means a treat for me! But probably not until tomorrow as we are going out to dinner tonight and will doubtless be too full (hence the early weigh in). What's really great is that I'm now getting near to the point where I will start losing 'new' weight, rather than losing the weight I've lost and put back on over and over again. So the next few weeks should see some noticeable improvements to my body shape and before long I will be able to start wearing the mountain (and it really is a mountain!) of clothes that are too small for me to wear (and always have been). I went to see a Swiss band called 'Samael' in 2004 and bought a tour shirt and I've never worn it, and there's probably 40-50 more shirts, T-shirts and tops that are brand new but too small, some even older than the Samael one. I think when I take my YSL shirt photo tomorrow I will maybe take a photo of all my too-small clothes too.

No comments:

Post a Comment