Sunday, July 10, 2011

Voting finishes....

Well, what can I say, thanks to everyone who voted in my polls (all 154 of you) that is by far the best response I have ever had (usually about 60 votes) for any of my polls. You can see the exact results in the 'Previous Polls' page, but I think the most interesting things to note are that 27% of all the women who voted reckon they can cum ten or more times in a day. That aside, the votes seem fairly evenly split, with 52% voting that they can cum between 1-5 times, and 48% claiming a hit rate of 6 or more.
Predictably the men's poll was somewhat more peaky, with 68% of the votes hitting the 1-4 option. But even so, 20% of voters reckon they could cum 5-7 times in a day, and 5% claim a fairly incredible ten or more! Perhaps unsurprisingly most popular of all was the '3' vote, which scored 28% of the total votes cast.
So once again thanks for voting and I'll be putting up a new poll for you just as soon as I can think of one!

No comments:

Post a Comment