Friday, July 22, 2011

Vienna Girardi ::opens up about nose job


Vienna Girardi, who was formerly engaged to "The Bachelor" Jake Pavelka, revealed that she recently got a nose job on July 20.
Actress Vienna Girardi said ::
"Sometimes our beauty is seen differently from within ourselves than what reflects in society's mirror," Girardi told Us Weekly. "I went through life questioning myself in the mirror, but my reflection smiles now...If it makes you feel better about yourself, then I say do it."

Girardi got engaged to Pavelka on the 14th season of the ABC reality series "The Bachelor" and broke up suddenly in June 2010. Afterwards, they shared their stories to various tabloids. She is currently dating "The Bachelorette" alumni Kasey Kahl, who she met on the spin-off series "Bachelor Pad 2."

The reality star's plastic surgeon was Dr. Franklin Rose, whose daughter Erica Rose was also a contestant on "Bachelor Pad 2." Girardi admitted that the recuperation has been painful, but is looking forward to seeing her new nose.

"It has only been a few days since my surgery and I'm in a ton of pain but the excitement of seeing my new nose soon is keeping me in good spirits," she said, adding, "I have my wonderful boyfriend Kasey Kahl here taking care of me and my girlfriend Erica Rose."

The 25-year-old Florida native told her Twitter fans that she felt the surgery was the right decision.

"I want my surgery to be looked at as positive reflection of how I feel. If it makes you feel better about yourself then DO IT," Girardi wrote on Twitter on July 20.


Watch Vienna girardi video ::

No comments:

Post a Comment