Friday, July 1, 2011

Three whole months...

Well, we've made it to three months, but it actually feels like we've been doing this so much longer! It's been an amazing first quarter, with 125,000 pageviews, over 200 comments left and very nearly 500 posts. Not to mention 7 much anticipated orgasms for me and a whopping (by comparison) 27 for Mistress R! Quite a change from before when it was probably more like 3/2 or 4/3 in my favour (mostly tit for tat with the occasional late night blowjob). It all seems a far cry from that moment when I thought 'I'll start a blog....I wonder if anyone will read it?'.
On the whole it's been a thoroughly positive experience. I'm sure Mistress R has found out things about me she didn't know (maybe even some things she didn't really want to know), and I'm sure this blog has been an invaluable tool in conveying to her just how much I value her participation in this new way of doing things.
I'd have to say that chastity has proven to be every bit as good as I hoped, and everything people said about it making you feel closer and more devoted to your partner has proven to be absolutely true. I'm sure Mistress R didn't really know what to expect, I'm not even sure she believed I would last more than a week, but as far as I can tell she's loving being the centre of my attention and loving being the one who decides when and if...
Hmm, seven orgasms in three months... sounds quite a lot doesn't it? But then again, that's 4 in April, 2 in May and just 1 in June. What then will July bring? Only Mistress R knows the answer to that, but I'm sure all my readers are behind me in hoping for my first orgasm-free month...
Of course, there has been another benefit of all this, as it has provided a way for Mistress R to 'persuade' me to do something about my 'overweightness', or my 'piggery-jokery' as we sometimes refer to it. I'm not looking forward to weigh day tomorrow because the scales have already bitten me this week, despite exercising at least once a day and averaging less than 1600 calories a day. I think it's fair to say that if I don't lose anything I will be thoroughly justified in having a good old fashioned sulk.
But more on that tomorrow... hopefully justice will be done and I will be happy. If not perhaps Mistress R will console me by allowing me to worship her beautiful, freshly pedicured feet...

No comments:

Post a Comment