Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Ten maybe fifteen seconds...

Last night when we got into bed, Mistress R rather unexpectedly placed her hand against my cock for ten maybe fifteen seconds. She didn't move it or stroke it or anything she just held it gently and then let go just as it was getting really, really hard. So hard in fact that it felt like it was about to burst. She must have realised from my breathing how hard I was because she very gently stroked it for about thirty seconds or so before kissing me goodnight, but not before telling me that tomorrow (which is now tonight) she intends to give me a proper teasing. What amazed me was how hard I got just from that touch, and I can only put it down to the fact that I am eleven days in and still haven't touched my cock myself, thus making the slightest touch from her that much more intense. Of course, once she had turned over to go to sleep I was left rock hard and had to put my hands outside the sheets to make sure I didn't do anything I shouldn't. So, as you can imagine, I am more than a little impatient to get teased tonight!
I just love the thought that with barely any effort at all on her part Mistress R could leave me so hard and desperate, so I will definitely, definitely be sticking to the no touching rule in future, and I hope, now that she knows the power she has (and how little effort is required), she will leave me like that a lot more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment