Thursday, July 7, 2011

Teased again...

So last night Mistress R gave me the proper teasing she promised me, with lots of lovely stroking and sucking (and a little gentle biting), but no orgasm (of course). I noticed that my cock was hardest right after she was touching my balls, actually as I was laying there I was hoping she would go much harder on them, maybe even give them a few slaps (this is something I've been thinking about a lot lately)... but I didn't ask, which I could have, sigh... still it was lovely to be teased, although unfortunately I was a little too tired to really fully appreciate it properly (and consequently not as ball-achingly cranked as I was the night before). Still that was absolutely no reflection on my wonderful Mistress, just real life  getting in the way, and tired as I was it was still extremely enjoyable...

No comments:

Post a Comment