Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Ricky Martin Boyfriend 2011


Enrique "Ricky" Martín Morales (born December 24, 1971), better known as Ricky Martin, is a Puerto Rican pop singer and actor who achieved prominence, first as a member of the Latin boy band Menudo, then as a solo artist since 1991.


On March 29, 2010, Martin publicly acknowledged his homosexuality in a post on his official web site by stating, "I am proud to say that I am a fortunate homosexual man. I am very blessed to be who I am." Martin said that "these years in silence and reflection made me stronger and reminded me that acceptance has to come from within, and that this kind of truth gives me the power to conquer emotions I didn't even know existed."


Recently Ricky Martin went on the ‘The Tonight Show’ and talked to Jay Leno about his coming out and being a sex symbol. The singer talked about his autobiography, ‘Me’ and shared that he knew that some people were not surprised of his coming out to announce that he was gay.


Ricky Martin with His Boy Friend at the Beach


Ricky announced on The Oprah Winfrey Show that he is in a relationship[ though he has chosen to shield his boyfriend from the spotlight, believing that he might find the attention "overwhelming". Martin has also expressed support for same-sex marriage in an interview on Larry King Live, and commented on his experience of being closeted and coming out. "[E]verything about saying [that I am gay] feels right...", Martin stated, adding "if I’d known how good it was going to feel, I would have done it ten years ago.


Martin's twin sons, Matteo and Valentino, were born via a surrogate mother in 2008. Martin also co-owns a Miami restaurant, Casa Salsa, and received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in 2007.


Martin's autobiography, Me, was published November 2, 2010. The book became a New York Times Best Seller, debuting at #5 on the Hardcover Nonfiction list. A Spanish-language edition entitled "Yo" was published simultaneously.



Best Pose Ricky Martin


Ricky Martin is Gay


Ricky Martin: 2011 Grammy Awards

No comments:

Post a Comment