Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Q & k honour us with a special post...

I was most surprised to find a special post in Mistress R and mine's honour on k's site this morning (iHonorHer). What is truly amazing about it is that they have chosen to post a GIF made from the very video that started my interest in ruined orgasms, indeed if you have read 'Out of Your Hands*' you may recognize the video in question from the description I gave. But then it's perhaps not such a surprise, being that Klixen does make the best ruined orgasm videos! In addition to this 'Q' posted this reply yesterday to my comment about Goodhubby's 'accident'...

Q said said...
Please convey to Mistress R., that to watch her sub struggle to hold back, and then fail, only to have his semen simply ooze and spill out the tip of his cock is truly a fascinating sight to behold, and quite humorous to watch! And if she might follow my lead, punishment for an unauthorized orgasm might be applied immediately! See, the spanking is much more painful when the sexual tension in the male has been diminished by ejaculation. Just ask k!
.
Oh, and I would never on purpose build him up so close to the edge that he couldn't possibly hold his orgasm back, just so I could ruin it and laugh at his frustration, and then administer a painful spanking to his cute little backside for cumming without my permission now would I?

But don't expect this to happen overnight... sometimes Mistress R tells me that though she loves reading the blog, sometimes she feels like she is being pressurized into doing things that she doesn't really want to do... and this seems to be one of those things. On the other hand, I'm bound to cum without permission sooner or later and we'll just have to see what happens then. Like NW I'm sure Mistress R's first instinct will be to 'finish me off', but in all honesty I hope she doesn't.

*Unfortunately 'Out of Your Hands' is the one story I wrote that Mistress R really didn't like, and in fact didn't read that much of, mainly because it was written from 'her' perspective and that made her uncomfortable with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment