Monday, July 18, 2011

Oh deary me...

Some of you may have already noticed that my transgression counter has been used for the first time... well, what can I say, it was late at night (Saturday night, or Sunday morning to be precise), Mistress R was asleep, I was still remembering the lovely teasing blowjob she gave me, and well, I er 'dropped the ball' so to speak. No cumming of course (Heaven forbid!), just lots and lots of edging... over about 30 minutes. I guess I'll have to pay for it sooner or later, but three weeks is a long time to go without an edge, and I really needed it!

Looking forward to some pussy worship tonight, and adding to Mistress R's orgasm total of course... who knows, maybe I'll get one too, now that Mistress knows for sure that there's no wrong time and whenever she chooses is always the 'right' time. Or maybe not. Maybe she wants to make sure I'm nice and twitchy for our Femdom session on Sunday... hehehe.

Don't forget this Sunday is International Femdom Day, I have a couple of surprises in store for Mistress R... and now that we know there's a Hotel Chocolat where we are going on Saturday, we'll certainly be spending some cash in there (Caramel Cheesecake chocolates for the win!). Sweets for my sweet indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment