Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Needless to say...

...I'm feeling pretty damn chipper this morning, save for the lack of sleep (yet again). Last night was truly a wonderful (and totally unexpected) way to end my latest period of chastity. There I was thinking I was going to get paddled for my naughtiness and I end up having the hardest, longest, most amazing orgasm I can ever remember (not that I'm thinking for a minute that my indescretion will not go unpunished come Sunday).
As several of you comment-leavers have said, there's nothing like an orgasm after an extended period of denial, and if it was solely up to me, I reckon about one orgasm a month is a nice figure. But of course it isn't up to me, and I am still looking forward to being denied longer, maybe an orgasm after two months will be twice as nice?
So where does that leave us, with regard to Sunday's session? The answer of course is that I really don't know. Mistress R has seemingly totally embraced the idea that my orgasms are 100% in her hands and that she doesn't have to take account of the session, or anything else for that matter. The rules are simple, if she wants me to cum, I will cum, if she doesn't, then I won't. If she does want me to cum, then she decides when, how and whether I have to swallow it afterwards. And that's pretty much all there is to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment