Saturday, July 9, 2011

My treat...

Mistress R has just given me a treat for my 3lb weight loss, and a lovely treat it was too. She started off with some lovely stroking and sucking, and then surprised me by pulling her knickers off and straddling me, pushing down on my cock until I was fully inside her, that felt so wonderful. After about a minute of riding my cock I was starting to get a little bit close, but I got it under control and enjoyed a few minutes of lovely penetration...
She then climbed off and lay down beside me saying, "We don't want it to go too far do we?" Then she stroked me a little more and then gave my cock a few little slaps and then a couple a little harder (but still pretty light really) which made my cock throb for attention.... and then it was over. Hopefully Mistress R will want some attention tomorrow because I am already aching to go down on her again, I can't believe it was only last night, it seems ages ago.
Oh yes, I nearly forgot, Mistress R looked very pleased when she asked if I had managed to keep my hands off my cock this week and I was able to confirm that I had. But I'm sure that's going to get harder over the next week or two...

No comments:

Post a Comment