Monday, July 4, 2011

Much as expected...

Four teasing sessions over the last three days meant I woke up with a very hard cock this morning... but once again I managed to keep my hands off it (just). It's getting harder though, it's definitely getting harder.
Carrot and stick. Remember the carrot and stick. Touching means the paddle, not touching means Mistress R's wonderful teasing (perhaps) or some other lovely treat (maybe some ass or foot worship), that's what I've got to focus on. As much as I love touching my cock, I know it's never as good as when Mistress touches it... and I don't want to feel that bloody paddle again, it stung quite enough last time!

Looking at Mistress and I's relative orgasm counts, I was just wondering how they will stack up come Christmas time... Mistress could be pushing 100, while I'll be (more than) lucky to break 20! Assuming everything continues as it is now, of course...

One of the most frustrating things about all this is not being able to ask to be allowed inside Mistress R's wonderful pussy. This was a rule that Mistress made right at the start of our chastity adventure, in fact I can still remember the moment she said it, we were walking in a nearby field, discussing whether or not I should be allowed to beg to cum (even though it was pretty obvious that I didn't really want to...) when she added that rule as well. So that's three months since I've been allowed even to ask to be inside her...
I love that she has that control, that she only grants me that absolute pleasure when (and for how long) it suits her, my only worry is that because I can't ask she might get the impression I'm not bothered. Which is silly really, because of course she knows that I want to be inside her... and as long as she does know that, I am more than happy for her to decide. And because it only seems to happen once or twice a month, it really does feel like she is giving me a very special gift indeed...

No comments:

Post a Comment