Wednesday, July 20, 2011

The magic twelve, and self-denial...

Isn't it funny, I once (and not even that long ago actually) wrote a story about a guy who was told he would be getting twelve orgasms in a year (you can read it here if you haven't already), at the time it seemed not that many, but now I would be quite content to have one orgasm a month (or less, if that's what Mistress wanted...).

Good Hubby made another comment yesterday about 'self-denial', and I must say I completely agree with his point of view. If I wasn't being denied by Mistress R I don't think I would indulge myself in much self-denial, I would just go back to cumming all the time. Without her to control me there would be no fun in it really, I mean, I'd probably edge myself over and over, tease myself with it, but I know I'd come in the end. It's just not the same...

No comments:

Post a Comment