Wednesday, July 20, 2011

A little point I forgot to mention earlier...

When I was discussing GoodHubby's blog earlier one of the things I forgot to mention when talking about his quandry over giving over control completely to his wife, was the fact that on his blog he mentions that their sex-life hasn't always been as undoubtedly 'rampant' as it is at the moment. Indeed there was a year when they only had sex 5 times (IIRC).
Fortunately for me and Mistress R our sex life has been far more linear in it's frequency, but then we have never had kids disrupting things for us. Still, taking that into account I can fully appreciate why he might be a lot more frightened of taking that plunge than I would be.
As I said earlier, it will be very interesting to see how this pans out, because things are plainly moving phenomonally quickly in GH & NW's household!

No comments:

Post a Comment