Monday, July 18, 2011

Just WOW...

So as I said earlier, I was really looking forward to going down on Mistress R tonight, but I didn't expect much more in return than some teasing...
Mistress R got onto the bed and lay on her back and I started to kiss her, my cock swelling between her legs, she pushed me back and then opened her legs and we kissed some more, my cock twitching against her hot pussy, then she reached down and made me even harder by actively rubbing the head of my cock between her lips, I started to push forward slightly and she seemed to be allowing me inside her, but then she stopped me and reminded me that 'her pleasure came first', but that she might allow me inside her once I'd made her cum.
I slid down her body and buried myself between her gorgeous, silky thighs and began pleasuring her with my tongue and fingers, my hard cock pressing into the mattress. Gradually my cock softened as I brought Mistress closer and closer to orgasm, until finally she spasmed several times and came very hard against my tongue. It was wonderful to feel her come so viciously, I absolutely love it when she comes really hard like that.
I reluctantly pulled away from her sensitive pussy, and was about to lay down on the bed when Mistress told me to put the Oxballs Cocksling on. I quickly fitted it and after about a minute of fondling and some gentle ball-squeezing my cock was rock hard. Mistress quickly mounted me and was soon riding my cock in fast and hard bursts, and I was finding it surprisingly easy to keep control of my cock (although one time just as she slowed down I felt the very beginnings of an edge approaching).
To my utter surprise she then told me that she wanted me to cum, to shoot my load inside her and after 23 days I didn't need to be told twice.Well, it was absolutely fucking amazing, there's no other way to describe it. Not only was I inside her, but feeling my cock pump 23 days of cum into her warm, wet, slippery pussy was just Heaven, and the cocksling seemed to extend the feeling so much, it felt like I was coming for about 15-20 seconds! Un-fucking-believable!!!
And if that wasn't awesome enough, after kissing me very passionately for a little while, Mistress R lifted herself up and planted her cum filled cunt right over my mouth, inviting me to lick her gorgeous pussy clean. Oh God but it was amazing, I think I'll be grinning like an idiot for the rest of the week now!

No comments:

Post a Comment