Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Irregular At Best

I realize that, in my posting, I have been nothing but irregular, at best.  As a matter of fact, about the only thing regular about me lately is 2 poo's a day, 2 clean sweeps and one puckered hole clean enough to eat from and just a begg'n for some slipp'n, slide'n and a WHOLE LOTTA GLIDE'N!!!



I'm fix'n to go pick up my baby brother from the airport for a week's visit, so just want to take a second to wish everyone well and horny.  Between work and playing tourist guide, I'll be pretty busy 'till next week, but will try to get around as I can.  In the meantime, enjoy the pics and don't miss my irreverent gay ass too much!  If you're really feeling blue, feel free to go back and read a little blast from the past or stroke to a bloke or whatever makes you happy!  Just promise, whatever you do; think in rhyme, take your time, stroke it, poke it...SHOOT YOUR SLIME!!!  

Oh, and, please... DO IT NAKED!!! Just the thought makes me horny long time!!

'Till we stroke again--

Rafa




























No comments:

Post a Comment