Tuesday, July 19, 2011

A-ha...

A thought just occurred to me, regarding Sunday's Femdom session... now that Mistress R has accepted that I am willing to give up my last remaining safety-net (the guarantee of coming in every monthly session) she has a great opportunity to shake up the formula, since it won't have to end with my orgasm. I think, if anything, removing my guarantee of release will only make our session all the better, and opens up all sorts of possibilities for games or challenges where Mistress R could make me earn my orgasm... or at least the 'chance' of an orgasm, because ultimately she still decides yes or no. It would be so hot for her to make me jump through hoops and 'win' my orgasm only for her to ruin it or simply change her mind...

(Another thing she could do would be to say something like, you have 30 seconds to cum and then she's going to let go. This would mean that I would have to try to get there really quickly, and if it took too long, I'd either miss my chance or risk her letting go just as I started to cum...)

No comments:

Post a Comment