Saturday, July 2, 2011

Good news and good news...

First off, this morning was my second weigh in which resulted in a 2lb loss, taking me down to 17St 8lbs. Still too much, but it's going in the right direction.

Secondly last night I was allowed to go down on Mistress R again, which is very unusual on a Friday actually (and takes her back up to the 4/1 ratio). We retired to bed about 10:30pm and started cuddling and kissing, I began teasing Mistress by stroking the insides of her legs and around her pussy and she quickly grabbed my cock and got it nice and hard and me quite worked up, then she said, 'Go down on me now' (I loved that she didn't say 'please'... it's so much hotter this way). I gladly complied, even though I was slightly reluctant to remove my cock from her hand, and it was wonderful. Mistress was so 'creamy' and smelt and tasted delicious and she came nice and hard too!
Afterwards my cock was rock hard once more and I was debating whether to use my first 'chance' or not. I decided against it and as it happens as I was debating this in my mind it kind of decided for itself and started to soften, which made getting to sleep a little easier of course, hahaha.

Well, Mistress R is at the pedicurist right now and she's promised me a treat for my weight loss, can't wait! I've just realised that I didn't really get my weight loss specific treat last week because it was our Femdom session, what a swizz! Still I can't complain really can I?

No comments:

Post a Comment