Saturday, July 30, 2011

Good day so far...

Today is my weigh day and I lost another two pounds... so that's 15lbs since the start! In addition to that, last night I was allowed to go down on my beautiful Mistress and make her cum again and then later I was very briefly allowed to worship her feet. Mistress also teased my cock a little bit, but last night I was so tired that I wasn't really fully into it... y'see about 5am yesterday morning our cat managed to get upstairs somehow and woke us up, and I never got back to sleep, and in fact I went shopping at 6am just to not lay in bed awake for another hour!
I'm still pretty sleepy today too, it's getting warm again (which we both hate!) the only upside to that is that Mistress R will be barefoot if it's hot.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment