Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Going back to 'normal'...

You know, sometimes I write this stuff, particularly the difficult stuff about the mechanics of all this, and I worry about what Mistress R is going to think when she reads it. Like yesterday for example, that was all pretty heavy going, and not at all easy to write and self-examine. But Mistress R was really cool and gave me a big kiss after she'd read it, so it can't have been that bad. She doesn't venture too many opinions about specifics and rarely answers any questions I pose in my posts, so I'm not really any the wiser regarding her feelings about penetration than I was yesterday (and maybe that's for the best, especially if one day we go back to what most people would consider a 'normal' sex life!), but at least we've somehow worked out that we are both happy with the way things are and that really is all that matters.

It had never really occurred to me before just then to think about the prospect of going back to 'normal'. I'm not really sure how I feel about it... I mean I'm not for a moment saying this is it now, we are never going back to how it was, and Mistress R did bring up at one point about the idea of chastity-holidays, or breaks between periods of chastity, but as of yet nothing more has been mentioned. But we are both adults who entered into this freely and we are both at liberty to say if we are unhappy with how it is going (sorry if that shatters anyone's fantasies).
Right now of course I have no intention of suggesting anything of the kind, but I have no idea how I will feel in a year, or two, or five! Maybe we will stick with this indefinitely, maybe Mistress will decide to have some breaks, maybe not. Maybe she might be the one who decides she wants to go back to 'normal', though I don't see why she would... as it is she gets whatever she wants, whenever she wants, plus a constantly horny husband who wants nothing more than to make her happy. But who knows, maybe she'll get bored of teasing me, in which case I might be the one who calls a halt (I don't mind not being allowed to touch as long as there still some touching going on!).
All I can say with any degree of certainty is that right now (and for the foreseeable future) I am fully prepared to go along with whatever Mistress R wants, within the boundaries of what we both feel is acceptable and have already agreed between ourselves. Which of course means that Mistress decides when my cock gets touched and teased, how long I have to wait to cum and whether I have to swallow my cum when I am allowed to ejaculate.
Of course Mistress R is under no obligation to make me wait, indeed she could decide to test my assertion that I could cum four times in a day if she wanted to. But then again, she could also make me wait four months to make up for it afterwards if she wanted to (and she might make me swallow all four loads!). So, like I said, Mistress has absolute flexibility of control and can have anything she could have had before in our vanilla life, which seems to me to be the best possible way to ensure the long term prospects of my male chastity adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment