Sunday, July 17, 2011

Following up on the last post...

So last night as I posted, Mistress R and I discussed the whole 'Femdom session' issue, with regards to the fact that the sessions have always resulted in an orgasm for me and how that was creating an issue now that I had hit the 28 days barrier, and how could Mistress make me wait longer because the sessions would get in the way.
Mistress was seeking reassurance that I was indeed happy to let go of that last 'safety-net' and put my orgasms completely in her hands. This is great, but it does throw up a couple of other things which may need further clarification.
During our discussion Mistress asked me if she should leave some kind of build up period, kind of like we used to do in the early days, a three or four day stint of chastity before the session. Having thought about this I don't think this is particularly necessary, I was going to say that she should not let me cum the day before the session, but there's no good reason for that, and since she now fully understands that she can let me cum whenever she likes, there's nothing to stop her having me cum two days in a row if that's what she chooses.
As far as I am concerned there simply is no right or wrong time, there is only when she decides, and if she later decides it was the wrong time, well it's not the end of the world is it.
The other thing that occurred to me this morning was that since the 30th of April I have cum three times, twice in the session and once inside her (which sadly didn't result in a cream pie for me). I know I have said this before, repeatedly, but now it's even more important since I am just as likely to cum out of a session than in one.
Every time I came in session for the last year or so, Mistress has had me lick my cum off her hands, feet or breasts (licking your cum off your Mistress's breasts is fucking hot let me tell you!) and I want her to be 100% confident that EVERY time I am allowed to cum, whenever that may be, she can make me swallow it if she wants to. As far as I am concerned I have 100% accepted that every chance to cum is potentially going to lead to me cleaning it up with my tongue, and I am totally fine with it. And if I have been allowed to cum inside her, then I am more than fine with it, I am positively eager to clean her pussy with my tongue.
I can't think of anything which demonstrates my submission to Mistress R more effectively than swallowing my own cum, and one day I hope she will have me swallow the proceeds of a ruined orgasm, thereby underlining her complete and utter control of my cock and orgasms...

No comments:

Post a Comment