Thursday, July 21, 2011

Feeling quite grumpy today...

...despite the lingering memory of the lovely orgasm I enjoyed giving Mistress R last night, mainly because one of our smoke alarms started beeping at 5:30am because the battery was dying. Fucking great. And I never got back to sleep, so now I feel like crap. At least it meant I could get up and do my exercise before work, which is something I suppose.
The only really good thing about being awake early was getting to see Mistress R's beautiful nakedness as she got out of bed. She really is smoking hot (as Brett Michaels would say), this of course provided me with some massive morning wood (which made sleep even less likely to return) and which unfortunately led to transgression number two... only a short one this time mind, a couple of minutes tops (I can hear Miss Christina tutting loudly to herself and mentally popping a cum-cube from her freezer tray).
This is quite bad since I only came three days ago, but even the night before last I was thinking about using one of my three chances until I remembered that it was only 24hrs since I was allowed to cum! Mind you, since Mistress R surprised me by letting me cum earlier than expected I ended up only using one of my three in three weeks, so holding on to them isn't necessarily the best of plans!
I think I might have said last time that when you are allowed to cum, it makes you want to cum again... but I usually get through the first week pretty easy, so to slip up this early doesn't bode well for the next who knows how many days or weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment