Saturday, July 30, 2011

The end of a twelve day stretch...

Mistress R and I have been at a family party since late afternoon, which is always 'fun'. Not least because there was four little kids there and Mistress R and I just lurve children (not). Mistress R wore some open toed shoes and I ended up sitting opposite her for most of the night (though sadly not her recently purchased slutty shoes), which was a bit of a perpetual tease for me... and when we got home Mistress R asked if I was ready for my reward (for another week of successful weight loss). Truth be told I had a bit of stomach ache, but I thought 'fuck it', if I don't grab my reward now then tomorrow I will be going down on her and she probably would tease me anyway, so the reward would effectively be lost!
So Mistress R had me sit on our new leather sofa and knelt between my legs to suck my cock. After a while she undid her dressing gown and showed me her gorgeous breasts and I started to hope that she might be about to let me cum on them. Well, not quite, but when I warned her I was getting close to coming she told me she was going to let me cum and that I should cum now. Well it didn't take too many more strokes and my latest chastity period was at an abrupt end. It was sooo nice to cum, even though it hadn't been all that long (relatively speaking), and seeing as I was feeling a little bit sick, I have to admit that in this particular instance I was quite glad that Mistress R didn't make me lick her hand clean (even though that is one of the things I'd like her to get used to doing out of the sessions).
Well, there you are, it's back to day one tomorrow, and that's my second orgasm this month (hands up everyone who voted in the poll thinking I wasn't going to get any this month, you were wrong!). All things being well, Mistress R should be enjoying her eleventh orgasm of the month tomorrow (a new record) which I am looking forward to enormously, but for now I really need to go to bed. Good night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment