Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Commenting on the comments....

I've had a goodly amount of comments over the past couple of days regarding my naughtiness and last night's epic release, I thought I would answer some of them here.

Well...you certainly are a lucky little submissive right now. What a wonderful way to cum. To let you cum inside her and then feed it to you that way. I love the thoughts of being in her position...it is something I have been very much looking forward to.
I'm sure you'll get there eventually Miss Christina, and yes I did feel extremely lucky to get to do all that!
Harry Haversackers said...
I can certainly understand WOW! What a hot time you two had... I've found that an orgasm after a period of denial can be anything from disappointing to spectacular. Fortunately most are at the spectacular end of the range as you recently experienced.
I know what you mean Harry, sometimes if you really aren't ready to be allowed to cum it can be a little underwhelming, but last night I certainly wasn't mourning the loss of chastity!
The Naked Husband said...
There is just nothing like that first orgasm after a long period of denial.
Indeed, if you embrace it and want it, it's the most amazing feeling...
goodhubby said...
Wonderful! And on so many levels! And, yes, they are so intense. After just 8 days, I cramped from the force of my orgasm.
Thankfully I didn't, I get enough cramp day to day! But yes, it was VERY intense, and the cocksling made it even more so.
k said...
WOW indeed!!! Very hot i must say...i'm sharing this one with Q though i wouldn't be surprised if She has read it already!...i need to find out more about the "cocksling"...will have to do some reading... Oh yes...it's always great to be allowed to lick your own cum from your Wife's hot pussy is it not!
Yes indeed, I love licking my Mistress's cum filled pussy clean, it's super-hot! If you want to know more about the Oxballs Cocksling click on the 'ballstretcher' 'label' at the bottom of the sidebar, this will bring up my review and a picture. It's not cheap (for what is essentially a cockring) but it's worth every last penny!
Q said...
Ooh-la-la!
Ooh-la-la indeed Q. I hate to bring it up again, but when are one of you two going to tell us what happened?

 Miss Christina said...
Oh boy...well first the positive, you did quite well till now. But, I must admit if I was your Mistress I would punish you rather harshly...not because of the slip up with touching, but because of how long you sat there touching and edging. 30 minutes is an awfully long time to not regain control of your senses and stop the disobedience. Just think of all that pleasure that you took from her, without permission.
Not that you should get down about it, or take it to heart too much that you are not perfect, because no one wants a perfect submissive anyways. But I would say a 30 minute long edging session deserves a hefty punishment. It may have taken her weeks to give you that amount of edging, when she was ready for you to have it. But I must admit I find it quite amusing how horny you were and how hard it must have been to actually stop without cumming after all that.
Just remember, it is not supposed to be about your needs. You needed her to control you and your cock and orgasms, and after she accepted it becomes about her needs.But, as I said, do not get all down about yourself, you are not perfect, and she will teach you to keep your hands off I think.
I agree, though I must say I'm quite glad you are not my Mistress!


Miss Christina said...

MMMM...I can't wait till she makes you ruin one and eat it up.

Also she could make you do some cum cubes to enjoy at a later time. Perhaps have a few frozen and then when she is at her friends house for the evening or somewhere like that she could send you a text and tell you that you are to go get a cum cube out of the freezer, and as soon as you put it in your mouth you better start stroking, but if you are not on edge by the time all the cum has melted and been swallowed then you will be punished when she returns, and of course, better not fucking cum :)

Well...I would find that very hot. Just the fact that she can literally use you how she wishes, for her pleasure.

I'm afraid the 'cum cubes' idea got a massive 'WTF' thumbs down from Mistress R... phew!

No comments:

Post a Comment