Tuesday, July 26, 2011

And another one makes 36...

As I said earlier, Mistress R gave me the choice of going to the pub or going down on her, and naturally I chose the latter! Once again Mistress R had a nice orgasm (so 36 plays 8 overall) and there was some lovely stroking for me too. I'm gradually allowing myself to relax a little more to get a little closer to the edge. The main issue for me is that if I get close and have to tell her I'm close then I doubt she'll wait for me to cool down and start again, so by getting myself edged I'm most likely to cut my teasing short, and that's the last thing I want. Tricky!
One thing that Mistress R is doing lately which I am absolutely loving, is that she is dragging her hand up from between my legs and pulling my balls upwards. It is so nice, but as ever I'd love her to be rougher sometimes... and maybe dig those lovely long nails into my balls at the same time, mmmm!

I managed to get about 3,000 words written today, which takes my total so far to 23,000 odd. Hopefully one day there will be a finished novel, whether it will be this side of Christmas remains to be seen!

No comments:

Post a Comment