Thursday, June 16, 2011

That time of the night...

"At that time of the night, when streetlights throw crosses through windowpanes...".

Ah good old Marillion... Only in my case it wasn't so much streetlights throwing crosses through windowpanes, it was more like the beginning of a new day! Why oh why did I think it was a good idea to stay up until 3:15 this morning? It was starting to get light FFS! And then the birds started tweeting... aargh, shut up you feathery bastards!
Despite this, I awoke this morning to the thoroughly beautiful sight of Mistress R, half on top of the bedclothes, sleeping peacefully and amazingly, despite the monumental tiredness I was experiencing, as I looked at her I realised my cock was absolutely rock hard, the tip coated with a liberal sheen of pre-cum... I guess that's what nineteen days of chastity does for you, and I've still got another nine to go (or maybe more?) and I'm, loving it, loving it, loving it!
Hmmm, last night's foot worship was an absolute joy for sure, but I hope it won't be too much longer before Mistress R demands my tongue in a more... can't think of a clever euphemism so I'll just say 'pussy based scenario', haha. I really am a complete addict, and I don't care who knows it!

No comments:

Post a Comment