Saturday, June 11, 2011

Short but sweet...

Another Saturday afternoon, another orgasm for Mistress R... and of course my long overdue confession and punishment! Sadly we did not have as much time available to us this afternoon as we would have liked as we are doing something later, so it was all a bit rushed. Naturally the important bit came first and I spent a lovely twenty minutes or so coaxing Mistress R to a nice satisfying orgasm with my fingers and tongue. After that I was straight up on my knees and Mistress R was wasting no time, demanding I tell her 'what she needed to know'. Me being a bit slow got a couple of swats from the paddle before I'd even confessed anything, and once I'd confessed to touching my cock six times over the last twelve days I received a further twenty two (I think) paddle swats and lashes of the whip.
As usual it hurt quite a lot at the time but half an hour later I can't feel a thing, which doesn't make it much of a deterrent really. Similarly Mistress R's assertion that if I can't keep my hands off my cock then she might have to instigate the use of the CB-3000 is unlikely to say the least (even if it was hot to hear her say it). I don't know if it was due to time constraints but there was no mention of having me wear the CB-3000 other than that, and I wasn't about to put it on without permission. Oh well, we've got a whole week off now and our Femdom session on Friday, so we'll see.
Mistress R did give me a brief tease and warned me that if I can't keep my hands of my cock then she might have to consider less teasing in the future, which is much more of a deterrent than the paddle to be honest...
Mistress didn't press me for details of my infractions, other than to check that I didn't cum, which is perhaps as well seeing how many 'edges' I've given myself recently

No comments:

Post a Comment